Frequently asked questions
Your ticket to the conference will a wristband you will receive upon check-in when you arrive which must be worn at all times in order to access the conference venue.
We understand that life circumstances affect schedules; with that being said, the following refund/transfer/cancelation options are offered to all delegates.
- Cancelations or refunds may be requested to email@example.com through September 30th, 2022.
- You are welcome to re-sell your conference registration at your discretion. Please note the Fire & Iron Men’s Conference is not liable for losses incurred due to unauthorized transfers, resales, cancelations, and/or refunds.
- You are welcome to donate your registration to help those who cannot afford one on their own. To do so, feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org, and we can assist you with making that happen.
We highly recommend that you bring your son with you to the conference! Our recommended age for sons sharing the conference experience with their families is 10 years and older. Registration is required for both you and your son. Please note, that for safety reasons, minors must be accompanied by an adult at all times during the conference.
- 6 PM | Check-In + Pre-Conference Activities
- 7 PM | Opening Session
- 9-10 PM | Friday Night Entertainment
- 9 AM Doors Open
- 10 AM | Sessions Begin
- 12 PM | Conference Ends