Kids Check-In closes 15 minutes after the start of each service to ensure a safe and effective environment for the kids and the team. Please make sure to arrive on time so that your kids are able to participate in our awesome Kids Ministry!
HOW TO PLAN + WHAT TO EXPECT
Register your kids at the link below!
- Fill out the first portion with the adult info
- Click “add adult” and “ and child” for each family member
- Read through our policies below
On the Sunday of your first visit come to our “Hello Desk”, located in the lobby of our kids building which is east of the main building, to print your tags, meet our team, and learn the process for dropping off and picking up your kids.
Each of our classrooms are numbered and will correspond with the room number on your child’s tag:
- Nursery: 0-15 months
- Walkers: 16 months-2 years
- PreK: 3-5 years
- Elementary: K– 6th grade
- Club 56 (3rd Service Only): 5th and 6th Graders
- Depending on the service you attend, the age groups may vary.
We are deeply committed to the safety of every child and every team member in our kid’s ministry. Your child can only be picked up by using the matching tag you received when you checked in. If you misplaced your tag, please go to the Hello Desk.
It is our heart to create an environment where all children can be successful and safe. Please share any medical, behavioral, social, learning or other needs that your child may have with someone at our Hello Desk and a team member in your child’s classroom!
Please see our policy section on the check-in form for more information.
- On your next visit you can enter your phone number at the kiosk to print your tags. Check the tag to see which classroom your child will be in.
- Remember to keep your phone on you so we can reach you if your children need you for any reason!
- Make sure to stop by our Next Steps area in the middle of our main lobby to connect with us!
- We are an allergen-free space so we ask that no outside food be brought besides bottles for babies. Please indicate if your child has an allergy in the medical section of the registration. Make sure to let the team member in your child’s class know each week as well.
Here at The Well, we are guided by the Biblical principle of dedicating children to the Lord. Just as Hannah dedicated her son Samuel to God, we want to come alongside your family and spiritually commit your children to Jesus. We are excited to support you in leading your children towards Jesus and helping them walk the path that He has prepared for their lives.Learn More
What Will My Child Learn?
From Nursery-6th Grade, your child will experience worship, a connection with Jesus, and Bible teaching at his or her developmental level. All of our classes use the same theme, message, and scriptures each week just at their own level.
We use Grow curriculum for all of our classrooms 0-5th grade. We love that all of the kids in your family are learning the same concepts, weekly need-to-knows, verses, and Bible story, just taught in age-appropriate ways! This promotes incredible opportunities for family discussions at home!